Prezentujemy trzeci konspekt zajęć z języka angielskiego autorstwa pani nauczycielki Agaty. Zajęcia przygotowano dla uczniów szkół podstawowych i dotyczą sposobów wykorzystania Internetu i komputera do nauki języka obcego. Temat trzeci: Emoticon’s crossword puzzles.
Lesson topic: Emoticon’s crossword puzzles
Age of students: 12-13
Number of students: 13
Time: 45 minutes
computer with Internet access, worksheets with crosswords puzzles, interactive board, e-Twinning project page,
Emoticon, fruit juice, vegetable salad, tomato soup, tea spoon, tea table
– to provide the knowledge about compound nouns: their structure and way of translation
– to provide and memorise the meaning of some compound nouns, mostly related to the topic: food
– to practice the use of compound word
– to develop vocabulary basis to the topic; food
– to develop collaboration with the school form Turkey on the eTwinning platform.
– to practice the building of small crosswords puzzles in English
Students should know the way of building and translating and meaning of some compound words
Students can build and do some crosswords puzzles connected with topic: food.
Some students could have problems with doing some crosswords
Some students may find it difficult to remember the meaning of all new compound words
Teacher can create a small glossary to the topic: food